Colored Maple Bowl
The wood used in the creation of this bowl comes from a tree that had to be taken down due to damage to the foundation of a house.
The combination of blue and white is used to highlight the subtle texture along the outside and the rim.
Milk paint has been used as a finish for centuries due to its beauty and durability.
The inside was finished using a combination of mineral oil and bees wax, making this bowl completely food safe.
This bowl measures 8.25" in diameter x 3" tall.
- After use, hand wash with warm water and mild detergent then wipe dry.
- To keep the natural beauty and shape of the wood occasionally wipe it with mineral oil (available from most pharmacies).
- Please do not soak in water.
- Please do not place in the dishwasher.
- Please do not microwave.
- Please do not allow fruit to decay in the bowl.
The bowls and plates are perfect for serving food such as salad, fruits, cheese, popcorn and pasta.